Hi, I am Amy Kneale an Online Business Manager who works alongside successful businesses. I partner with businesses who require assistance in running and maintaining their operations, so they can invest more time working towards their business vision.
I support business owners by executing their vision. I implement your strategy, complete and delegate tasks, and streamline your operations. I give you the peace of mind that the operations in your business are taken care of. I become the single point of contact in your business and your right-hand woman.
I enable my clients to step back from running their day to day operations, take more time off with their families, and enable them to spend more time serving their clients. Once my clients, have the weight lifted off their shoulders of having too much to do and too little time, they can then focus on generating income and freedom in their businesses and lives.
If you want to outsource your operations management, find more time to spend with your clients, and know that your business is being taken care of, I would love to get to connect with you.
If you want to hear more about my story and how I got into business check out my blog post here.
I take the stress out of running a business and I will help you achieve your goals!
QUICK FACTS ABOUT ME
- I have a lovely cat named Pontus, who we rescued at 18 months old from our local shelter. Most of my clients get to meet Pontus on our Zoom/ Skype calls, as he always wants to say hi!
- I really do love food! Eating out is something which really makes me happy.
- I play netball for a local team as a Goal Keeper.
- I have travelled lots, however I want to do so much more. It’s a real passion of mine!
- I love festivals and recently went to Coachella, which was a big one on my bucket list.
- Chatterbox alert, I do talk a lot.
- In my previous life, I was an Account Manager for 5 years for software and telecommunications companies.
- I have a BA degree in Politics and Economics
- I am a mum to Aoife and a wife to Ashley
Want to find out more about then please contact us for further information